A place for Potterheads to relax, earn points, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Daily Prophet [6/21]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Cluex
Headmistress

Character sheet
Name::
House::

PostSubject: The Daily Prophet [6/21]   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:26 am

Hello! It's good to see that at least a few people read these updates. I am slightly discouraged though. The success the site had the two days after it opened is slowly fading away. I really hope things pick back up again. As of right now, I've done all of the advertising I can. It's up to you all now. At least, for a few weeks.. So please remember to refer your friends. I really need more Slytherins and Hufflepuffs. Those two houses only have two members. Ravenclaw and Gryffindor have 6. Lol, no wonder those houses are ahead of the points by a lot. Speaking of points, in a few moments, I am going to be making some changes to the point system. Nothing drastic, so don't worry.

I am still taking suggestions and please use the Problems/Suggestions forums. Thank you to all of you who have stuck around. Let me remind you to join some of the roleplays located around the site and make your own. The discussions are going great!

Best,
Cluex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seventhfloorcorridor.forumotion.com

The Daily Prophet [6/21]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1