A place for Potterheads to relax, earn points, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

News of 6/19

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headmistress Cluex
Headmistress

Character sheet
Name::
House::

PostSubject: News of 6/19   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:37 pm

I don't suppose this is really the Daily Prophet, since it isn't as frequent as I had hoped. I'm sorry about that. I have been kicking my butt at job applications and the like. It's a bit stressful, really.

As I have said, time and time again, I won't be choosing Prefects or Head of Houses until the forum gains a lot more activity. When that time comes, I will be posting applications for those two positions and for some writers to the Daily Prophet. Reporters, Prefects, and Heads will have their own Title and their name will be a different shade of their house color. I am really excited for this!

A lot of you may have noticed a steady stream of Ravenclaw members. I, myself, am surprised. I hope that the houses will become more equal with witches and wizards. I don't want people falling behind due to lack of teamwork. You may have also noticed that I have begun recording the names of those who lead in the House Points. These people as of last count are: NatsumeHack, Genghis Mike, DeathGriever, and Kyuki. At the moment, I don't know what the reward will be for the person who leads in HP. I do know that there will be a reward, however. Maybe it will be a snazzy little graphic for their signature, who knows.

I am also still taking suggestions on how to make this site better!

REMEMBER: It is 50HP for your house if you refer a member. Just let that user know your username and tell them to put it in the "Refered By" question on the sorting hat! More people = More opportunities!

Best,
Cluex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seventhfloorcorridor.forumotion.com

News of 6/19
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1