Room of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Potterheads to relax, earn points, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headmistress Cluex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Serpentine
Ravenclaw

Location : Over the rainbow, through Niagara Falls, into Godzilla's lair, and inside his cookie jar.

Character sheet
Name::
House::

Headmistress Cluex Empty
PostSubject: Headmistress Cluex   Headmistress Cluex EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 am

I wasn't sure if we could reply on the Daily Prophet thread, so I brought my thanks here. Smile

You are doing great, all your hard work is surely showing with the success of the site thus far. Great job~
Back to top Go down
Natsumehack
Ravenclaw
Natsumehack

Character sheet
Name:: Nyx(Alice)
House:: Ravenclaw

Headmistress Cluex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Cluex   Headmistress Cluex EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 am

Serpentine wrote:
I wasn't sure if we could reply on the Daily Prophet thread, so I brought my thanks here. Smile

You are doing great, all your hard work is surely showing with the success of the site thus far. Great job~

It also the member base willingness to come here, and not troll, at this time which it would be a bit to easy to do for most people.
Back to top Go down
Genghismike
Gryffindor
Genghismike

Character sheet
Name:: Genghis Mike
House:: Gryffindor

Headmistress Cluex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Cluex   Headmistress Cluex EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Natsumehack wrote:
Serpentine wrote:

It also the member base willingness to come here, and not troll, at this time which it would be a bit to easy to do for most people.

Trololololololol
Back to top Go down
Kyuki
Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Name::
House::

Headmistress Cluex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Cluex   Headmistress Cluex EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

I haven't been this excited to do an online forum in a while xD. She is doing a great job !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headmistress Cluex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Cluex   Headmistress Cluex Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmistress Cluex
Page 1 of 1