A place for Potterheads to relax, earn points, and have fun!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 This is more of a question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsumehack
Ravenclaw
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 22
Location : Hallways

Character sheet
Name:: Nyx(Alice)
Age:: 14
House:: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: This is more of a question   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 am

IF this site grows more and more people comes, are you going to add more mods?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Headmistress Cluex
Headmistress
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 25
Location : Wandering through the School

Character sheet
Name::
Age::
House::

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:08 am

Natsumehack wrote:
IF this site grows more and more people comes, are you going to add more mods?


Yes, I am. It was actually mentioned in The Daily Prophet that I just posted. As time goes on, I am going to take on Head of Houses, Prefects, and a few other moderators. If it continues to grow, I may even let a staff take over The Daily Prophet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seventhfloorcorridor.forumotion.com
Natsumehack
Ravenclaw
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 22
Location : Hallways

Character sheet
Name:: Nyx(Alice)
Age:: 14
House:: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:11 am

Headmistress Cluex wrote:
Natsumehack wrote:
IF this site grows more and more people comes, are you going to add more mods?


Yes, I am. It was actually mentioned in The Daily Prophet that I just posted. As time goes on, I am going to take on Head of Houses, Prefects, and a few other moderators. If it continues to grow, I may even let a staff take over The Daily Prophet.

Sounds like a fun thing to write.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serpentine
Ravenclaw


Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Over the rainbow, through Niagara Falls, into Godzilla's lair, and inside his cookie jar.

Character sheet
Name::
Age::
House::

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:15 am

Natsumehack wrote:
Headmistress Cluex wrote:
Natsumehack wrote:
IF this site grows more and more people comes, are you going to add more mods?


Yes, I am. It was actually mentioned in The Daily Prophet that I just posted. As time goes on, I am going to take on Head of Houses, Prefects, and a few other moderators. If it continues to grow, I may even let a staff take over The Daily Prophet.

Sounds like a fun thing to write.
[2].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genghismike
Gryffindor
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 30

Character sheet
Name:: Genghis Mike
Age:: 14
House:: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question   Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:45 pm

And some Dementors for people like me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsumehack
Ravenclaw
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 22
Location : Hallways

Character sheet
Name:: Nyx(Alice)
Age:: 14
House:: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Genghismike wrote:
And some Dementors for people like me.

I would think that you would be more of a prisoner of that one jail place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: This is more of a question   

Back to top Go down
 
This is more of a question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Question About Gladiator beasts.
» Dark Fusion / Mirror Force question
» Question about Reinforce Truth
» Question on scrap dragon
» Ginkgo Question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Room of Requirement :: The Sorting Hat :: Problems/Suggestions-
Jump to: