Room of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Potterheads to relax, earn points, and have fun!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathGriever
Slytherin
DeathGriever

Character sheet
Name:: Grieverus "Griever" Bumpindanite
House:: Slytherin

Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  Empty
PostSubject: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Not that fucking ginger ass COWARD.

Call me a purist or elitist if you want, but you know it to be true. Hermione deserves a real man like Harry or Hagrid, not that whiny little might-as-well-be-a-Muggle of a runt. Evil or Very Mad

Harry-san x Hermione-san 4 life
Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  Cute-harry-and-hermione-539523_410_453

Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  Tumblr_lo02xjQPOB1qzcbom

EDIT: 5 points to Slytherin! ~Cluex
Back to top Go down
Natsumehack
Ravenclaw
Natsumehack

Character sheet
Name:: Nyx(Alice)
House:: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Who she go with? I never read past second book.
Back to top Go down
DeathGriever
Slytherin
DeathGriever

Character sheet
Name:: Grieverus "Griever" Bumpindanite

PostSubject: Re: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Natsumehack wrote:

You so bad at reading between the lines! Obv she end up with gingerpuss.
Back to top Go down
Natsumehack
Ravenclaw
Natsumehack

Character sheet
Name:: Nyx(Alice)
House:: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 pm

DeathGriever wrote:
Natsumehack wrote:

You so bad at reading between the lines! Obv she end up with gingerpuss.

That not really helpful there is more then 1 ginger and more then 1 puss.
Back to top Go down
Genghismike
Gryffindor
Genghismike

Character sheet
Name:: Genghis Mike
House:: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:54 pm

THE Gingerpuss.

The one with sweaty hands.

Or lube, whichever it really was.
Back to top Go down
Kyuki
Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Name::
House::

PostSubject: Re: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Ew yes I completely agree ! Although I suppose Ginny is a good one for Harry . However Hermione definitely got the short end of the stick xD.
Back to top Go down
Bela Talbot
Deputy Headmistress
Bela Talbot

Character sheet
Name:: Bela Talbot

PostSubject: Re: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 am

Ron was perfect for her. Hermione is the type of girl who needs a challenge. Harry, nor anyone else, could have been that challenge for her. She's the type of girl who needs intense passion, the kind of passion caused by angry fights and annoying quirks. She needs someone to push her buttons to the limit, and that person was Ron. The reason I understand this is because, I'm the same way. While I'm not as crazy about studying and following things by the book, I have the fiery personality that she has. I love Harry and everything he stands for, but I know he couldn't invoke angry passion that Hermione needs. And Harry didn't need someone to constantly challenge him like Ron and Hermione. He needed someone who could support him and love him no matter what. He needed happiness. Hermione would have constantly corrected him on things and tried to make things go her way, but Harry needed compromise. Ginny could make him happy without challenging him constantly, but still helping him grow as man and achieve his goals. But it's also more than that. Ron needed her, maybe a little more than she even needed him. He needed someone to show him the line, and she needed someone to help her cross it occasionally. She could make him be serious, and he could amuse her. They were perfect. >.> What Jo wrote was perfect, flaws and all.
Back to top Go down
http://theperfectgif.tumblr.com
Genghismike
Gryffindor
Genghismike

Character sheet
Name:: Genghis Mike
House:: Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Bela Talbot wrote:
Ron was perfect for her. Hermione is the type of girl who needs a challenge. Harry, nor anyone else, could have been that challenge for her. She's the type of girl who needs intense passion, the kind of passion caused by angry fights and annoying quirks. She needs someone to push her buttons to the limit, and that person was Ron. The reason I understand this is because, I'm the same way. While I'm not as crazy about studying and following things by the book, I have the fiery personality that she has. I love Harry and everything he stands for, but I know he couldn't invoke angry passion that Hermione needs. And Harry didn't need someone to constantly challenge him like Ron and Hermione. He needed someone who could support him and love him no matter what. He needed happiness. Hermione would have constantly corrected him on things and tried to make things go her way, but Harry needed compromise. Ginny could make him happy without challenging him constantly, but still helping him grow as man and achieve his goals. But it's also more than that. Ron needed her, maybe a little more than she even needed him. He needed someone to show him the line, and she needed someone to help her cross it occasionally. She could make him be serious, and he could amuse her. They were perfect. >.> What Jo wrote was perfect, flaws and all.

You take HP seriously, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!    Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hermione was supposed to end up with HARRY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Room of Requirement :: The Great Hall :: Potter Discussion-
Jump to: